Tuesday, July 5, 2011

omfgwtfbbqtrueblood

HOLY JESUS IN A RACECAR!! I just caught up on the second episode of True Blood and WHOA. So much crazyness is going on in season 4!!! Don't want to spoil anything...but just whoa. Eric! Omg.

So today I went shopping at Chapters. I decided I'm going to start reading the Hunger Games Trilogy. I've heard nothing but good things and I guess the first book is being turned into a movie so I figured why not? I also bought Kathy Griffin's book "Official Book Club Selection", which I started reading today. I'm pretty pumped. She's fackin' hilarious and I've got front row tickets to see her October 13th in Saskatoon!

So now I'm off to bed. My mom and I are going to Carlyle tomorrow to suprise my Gramma for her birthday and the family has a little supper planned for her. Should be good times. Whoot!

-tz

No comments:

Post a Comment